PFP7 FLAME PHOTOMETER STUART .
• Designed for industrial analysis
• Supplied with Na, K, Li, Ba and Ca filters
• Low temperature, single channel
• Flame failure safety system
• Operates with propane, butane, natural gas or LPG
The PFP7 is a low temp, single channel flame photometer that is designed for the routine determination of sodium, potassium, calcium, barium and lithium concentrations.
The flame failure safety system makes these products ideal for use in industrial and educational environments. The use of fine and coarse sensitivity controls allows for accurate measurements each and every time.
- Range 0 to 199.9ppm
- Limits of detection Na 0.2ppm K 0.2ppm Li 0.25ppm Ca 15ppm Ba 30ppm
- Reproducibility <1% coefficient of variation for 20 consecutive samples using 10ppm Na set to read 50
- Linearity < 2% error when 3ppm Na/K and 5ppm Li are set to read 100
- Stability < 2% drift over 5min when continuously aspirating 10ppm sample set to 50.0. Specificity Interference from Na/K and Li equal in concentration to test element will be <0.5%
- Recorder output Nominal 1.00V for a reading of 100.0
- Power 190-250V @50/60Hz
- Air supply Moisture and oil free, 6 litre/min @ 14 PSI
- Fuel Propane, butane, natural gas or LPG
- Dimensions 420 x 360 x 300mm ( W x D x H )
- Weight 8 kg
500 701 PFP7 industrial flame photometer supplied with Na, K, Ba, Ca and Li filters, connecting hoses and clips, compressor plug and drain trap (230V/50Hz)
Note : This product will only work with the correct type of compressor and gas regulator.
PT. OCTA PRIMA LESTARI
Rukan Mitra Matraman Blok B-12 . Jl. Matraman Raya 148 - Jakarta 13150
Tlp : 85918154 - 85918155 - 8512595 - 85902391 - 22856863
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.octaprimalestari.com